The importance of training and development in the spa industry has become a vital part of our business. Seeing an overall lack of trained or seasoned spa personnel in most spas today, together with a team of experts, we are committed to fill the void in the industry.
- Spa Managers Program–Tailored mentoring program for the management team. Each client is dealt with on a case-by-case basis to ensure individualised service.
- Standard Operational Procedures (SOP)– Written instructions documenting how to perform a routine activity to maintain the quality of the spa experience
- Guest Service Excellence– The key to any memorable spa visit is excellent guest service. Assisting spas to deliver beyond the guest expectation. Geared specifically at the spa savvy clientele of today.
- Treatment Provider Training– From the basic room set-up, guest introduction; assessment and consistent delivery of service to follow up. All of these items begin to create an important factor for your spa. The results of this training are a consistency in levels of service which create your reputation.
- Treatment Modality Training– Extraordinary service by creating signature moves and touches for the key treatments being provided.
- Spa History, Origin and Theory– The evolution of what one considers a spa has changed dramatically. With every new spa opening, we find spas pushing the envelope to offer more of an experience. This program is designed for all levels including owners, executive committees and spa teams. A great program for pre-opening and spa culture training to help educate employees in spa knowledge assisting the team in “knowing their product”. Important foundations are goal setting, retail, personal services, and building loyalty. Also available are specific modality training for massage therapists and aestheticians.