New Spa Opening November 2023
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contract type: Permanent
Deadline for applying this job is 30th September 2023.
You are the first impression of the Spa whether over the phone or face to face, and a successful receptionist is friendly, organised and knowledgeable about the Spa. Every encounter needs to be helpful and reassuring. A willingness to take client needs seriously, and understated enthusiasm when guiding new guests, and the ability to answer questions fully are all imperative..
- You will be responsible for providing guest services regarding aspects of the spa front desk.
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Make guest appointments and scheduling bookings.
- Receptionist Must be well knowledgeable of the menu.
- Answer telephones promptly and provide proper response (appointment booking, answer
- Receive payments for goods and services and properly account for all transactions and monies.
- Reconcile daily sales, deposits and receipts.
- Communicate and inform co-worker(s) of any and all pertinent information throughout shift and at shift close.
- Handle and assist as needed with guest recovery and issues.
- Respond with management as directed.
- Be aware of the maintenance of facilities and inform guests in good time.
- Ensure proper coverage of desk when it is necessary to leave area.
- Maintain retail inventory on display, and all incoming product stocks.
- Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
- Assist as needed with lifting and storing equipment, product displays and preparing for special events.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
- 1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in Spa environment will be an advantage)
- Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumbprint machines, etc.
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements apply with CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.