New Spa Opening November 2023
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contract type: Permanent
Deadline for applying this job is 6st November 2023
We are looking to hire a detail-orientated Nail Technicians to provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, and nail treatments.
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Answering clients’ nail-related questions
- You should also be able to build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Nail Technician should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail supplies is adequately stocked.
- Certificate – Beauty Therapy (Manicure/Pedicure etc)
- Minimum 1 year proven experience working as a nail technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Must be proficient in the basics of nail technology – (History of Nail Care/Personal Hygiene/ Public Health/Safety, Sterilization & Sanitation/Nail Care Chemicals – Uses & Technical Applications/Nail Care Tools, Machines or Apparatuses – Uses/Nail Design & Artistry/Manicures/Pedicures/Fabric & Sculpting Procedures/Light-Cured Gels/Nail Extensions, Tips & Wraps/Acrylic Nail Forms, Application, Fills and Removal/Nail Product Knowledge/Massage Techniques for Hands, Arms & Feet/Bacteriology & Disorders of the Nails)
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.